Reducing the environmental sustainability of what we do is a core consideration in everything we do. We are always looking at ways to improve further, and currently ensure the following in our day-to-day practices:
- Reduce waste and reuse where possible: We reuse any packaging sent to us, wherever possible. This means that your orders will sometimes arrive with plastic void fill packing.
- Use sustainable materials:
- We never buy plastic packaging.
- Outer packaging will be either a cardboard box, paper mailing bag or envelope or corrugated cardboard jiffy bag alternatives, recycled if possible.
- We use an appropriate amount of void-fill to ensure orders arrive safely. This will be reused if possible, or recycled news offcuts paper.
- We always use paper tape.