Develop coin value recognition and early financial awareness with this engaging board game for the whole family. Players earn money as they move around the board completing common household chores.
Simple game play is ideal for developing a variety of basic money-related numeracy skills: Coin value recognition; early financial awareness; counting money; money-themed equivalency skills
How to play
* Each player rolls the die and moves that number of spaces around the game board
* Each space shows a household chore and the amount earned
* Once on a space the player needs to spin the spinner to determine which coin values to use when taking their pay from the bank
* Watch out for the £ and Bank Exchanges spaces for additional activities
* Game play ends when the first person crosses the finish line. The winner is the player with the most money when the game ends, not the player to cross the line first!
Game box includes: Colourful game board, die and spinner; Four player pieces, and 67 HM treasury approved play money coins.
Manufacturer recommended age 5 years+
Game board measures 43cm x 43cm
Standard delivery £2.95 (Large Letter size £1.50). Free Delivery on orders over £30